Sunday, February 15, 2015

Another Finish

I have another finish.  We had a Quilt Marathon on January 23 and 24 and finished about 30 some quilts, from start to finish.  Amazing ladies!  If you follow the link, you will see more quilts.

My sister Deb came to the Marathon and started a quilt but because of her chemo, ran out of energy.  So I helped her finish sewing the rows and took it home to quilt it.  Finished the binding at Quilt Day yesterday.  Love how she place the blue and black squares on the side.



We had such a good time on those 2 days.  Lots of new friendships were formed and old ones strengthened. After all, isn't that what quilting is all about?

3 comments:

Jean said...

Yes it is! I love it, she did a great job of placing the colors.

Deb said...

We make a great team! Thanks for finishing it...I know how much healing love we both put in it!

CeLynn said...

Yes. such a pretty quilt,and so great that you could tag team to the finish!