Sunday, November 9, 2014

Rollercoaster Ride

Since the last post, things have been like a roller coaster ride, kind of crazy.

This month at our Piecemakers Quilt Guild of Western Iowa meeting we had a speaker, Connie Sue Haidle who gave us some great tips.  One of the tips was to be sure that your quilt corners are square.  I had never thought about that.  And such an easy way to do it.  Check it out.


This was the Moon Dance pattern I had made and I just finished quilting it.  Using my 12.5 square ruler,  I could keep the corner square.  How great is that?

3 comments:

Jean said...

Pretty great. It's also pretty great to finish something, which you are doing!

Jean said...

Pretty great. It's also pretty great to finish something, which you are doing!

Deb said...

Cool idea! It's been so long since I have finished a quilt, I can't remember if that is how I squared them up!