Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Number 12

On Sunday, Country Threads pulled the next number for Connie's Game.  And that number is 12, which is my four-patch plaid quilt from "Nickel Quilts" by Pat Speth and Charlene Thode.

 I've been working on this quilt all year long as a "Leader and Ender".  I was ready to put the picket fence border on.  I started these in April and you can check it out here.   I love how much I have gotten done on this quilt without even "working" on it.  

So the picket fence border is on the quilt and I have one last border to add and the top will be done.  I'll show you the top when that step is done.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I know I did.  Had more produce from the garden.  Froze 2 quarts of beans and we did up 5 quarts of tomatoes.  It has been a wonderful garden this year.  I guess it makes up for last year when we were going through the drought.  That was the worst year ever!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it's gorgeous!