Thursday, May 2, 2013

Waiting

The first day of the month always excites me this year.  Waiting to find out what number is next on Connie's Game.  It's number 10, B & H's guestbook quilt.  It shouldn't take too long.  I learned more about setting blocks on point with "Easy Street", so I'm looking forward to applying that knowledge to this quilt.

I am making progress on the graduation quilt, just not working on it much in the evening as maybe I should, I'm catching up on laundry now that the new washer is here.   The next few days we are to have snow and cold weather again.  Ugh!  This past weekend working in the gardens and now the snow.  I bet we don't have peaches again this year. :-(  I'm hoping for the best.


It was still a little dark, but this is the sight I woke up to this morning.  A couple of inches of snow and slush.  Hope this is the last of the snow.  I'm so ready for Spring and Summer.






No comments: