Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Confession

I have another confession, I didn't do my 15 minutes yesterday.  But I did lots today to make up for it! 

First, this morning I went with my friend Jeanine to A Quilting Place http://aquiltingplaceomaha.com/
and I signed up for a class, as this is the year I am BONDING with my long arm quilting machine.  I have dabbled at it, this is the year I get serious.

Then I came home and finished piecing this table topper using a pattern from Prairie Star Quilts.  I decided that my St Patrick's Day fabric has been in my stash long enough and it was time for it to become something.


UPDATE:  I see that I have one block sewn in wrong. Guess who is ripping and resewing?


UPDATE #2:  It's all fixed and ready to go.  I lucked out on where this happend, I didn't have to rip the whole block apart.

No comments: