Friday, July 24, 2015

Cutting

I have really been in the mood to cut fabric.  Not sure why, but I'm going with it.  (Could be those overflowing drawers of strips.)  Last year when Bonnie Hunter issued the Leader And Ender challenge, Lozenges I started cutting and something else came along and I put it in a shoe box bin and set it on the edge of my cutting table thinking I would get back to it.    So yesterday I did.  I started counting how many Lozenges I had cut and how many more do I need. So cutting more.  One of my fabrics is a golden oldie:



I also finished sewing my "B" blocks between cutting.  This is going to be fun to set out the rows and start sewing!


Switching gears altogether now, I changed thread and I'm working on my Red, White and True QAL.


Go over to Jean's blog and check out the twin size Red, White and True.  So cool!

No comments: