Saturday, January 3, 2015

What's Up With This?

I know, what's up with this?  Just 2 string blocks?  What have you been doing????


OK, I went shopping for a new winter coat, no luck. I have something in mind, but there just isn't much to choose from at the local stores. So not sure what I am going to do.  My coat still works, the zipper broke but it can snap shut, so that's what I've been doing.

And STARTITIS hit me big time!!  I saw a pattern in a magazine and fell in love,  So in love that I pulled fabrics and started cutting it.  Not even on my list of things to make.  Which reminds me, I set up a big UFO/Project list.  And as I was thinking about it, I don't even have finish Celtic Solstice or make Grand Illusion on the list.   Again, what's up with this?

So today is going to be a 15 minute kind of day, 15 minutes sewing, 15 minutes putting away Christmas decorations, 15 minutes cutting projects and 15 minutes cleaning.   We will see how it works out.

3 comments:

phigginb said...

So let's see the pattern!

Deb said...

Good plan! I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't find a new winter coat. So I continue to borrow Jonathan's coat!

Jean said...

I 've been looking too, and found one at Kohl's I liked, but they didn't have my size. I ordered it online, so I hope it fits when it comes.