Saturday, January 17, 2015

Snapshot

Snapshot top is done!



Our LQS, Cut Up & Quilt has a monthly group called CUAQ Therapy (pronounced Quack Therapy).  They meet in the afternoon and again in the evening.  I am showing Snapshot.  (Yes I'm in the middle of talking.)  It's such a fun group!  So inspiring to see what other quilters have worked on.

Now that the top is done, I have a question.  After you make a quilt, how often do you make another one just like it?  I'm thinking I might need to, but there are so many patterns.......

2 comments:

Deb said...

You talking?! Snapshot came out great! As fast as you cranked this out, I say just keep going!

Jean said...

You got that finished very quickly! Great job. It would make a cute kid's quilt out of bright prints. You could size it down a bit if you wanted to.