Sunday, December 7, 2014

Black Hole?

I know, did I fall into a black hole?  I haven't been getting much sewing done of late.  Or blogging for that matter, as you well know.  Lots of things going on, as happens to everyone.

Still working on Celtic Solstice, it's not done.  Still on my four patches.  My sewing Karma has been off and it's hard to get the mojo going again.  It doesn't help that my sewing/quilting room is a hot mess.  I keep putting projects in it and for some reason the elves don't come at night and finish them.  I'm hoping this month will be better...

3 comments:

CeLynn said...

What is up with those elves anyway?! I have the same problem over here ;) Hope you find your sewing mojo soon,good luck!

Jean said...

I was trying to find the elves to help me clean today, but guess they were hiding. Sometimes it's hard to get back in the swing. 10 more days and you'll have 2 weeks to sew!

Deb said...

Maybe we'll ha e to get together for some sister sewing-it might help both our mojo!