Thursday, July 3, 2014

Closets

I've been trying to get some closets cleaned out this summer.  I get them part way done and than I seem to fill them up again.  I have been following a blog called "365 Less Things"  And taking one thing a day isn't moving it out as fast as I want.  So for the month of July I thought I would do 10 things a day.  And guess what?  One of the readers, Sanna, thought the same thing.  So I'm joining the challenge.  I'm keeping tick marks on my calendar to track.

Here are a few things removed from the closet and they are going off to find new homes:




This fabric is going back into the scrap bin as I only wore this outfit 2 or 3 times.


Had button covers of stars for the top white buttons.  Bet those are still around here someplace too!

I want to make a pillow out of this.  

1 comment:

Jean said...

My mom made some potholders out of some old sweatshirts with appliques on them. I gave mine to goodwill a few years ago.