Monday, May 27, 2013

Wow!

Wow!  It's been two weeks since I posted anything.  The time has flown by.  As you saw by the previous post, I finished the graduation quilt.  We have had family staying with us the last two weekends, which is why it's been hard to post.  My sewing room is one hot mess!
Stuff stacked on the cutting table, under the table and beside the table.  Ugh!  You can see my May UFO on the left side of the table.  Tomorrow is the last day of school and I will be out for the summer.  Good thing I have until Friday to get my UFO done.  Hope to catch up on some projects.  Oh, and some cleaning too.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I can't wait for tomorrow at 4:00! I am so ready!Enjoy your last day!

Deb said...

Ahh...it's that time of year again when I wish I had gone into teaching instead of social work!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!!