So the new project for Connie's Game is number nine. You can still join in on the fun. Check out the link to see how.
My number nine reads "string blocks for twin quilt". I'm thinking I'm going to do more than just the blocks. I want to take this quilt to the finish line. I did work on some squares last night. I have 140 blocks done. On my note from the last quilt I made like this, I show I need 192 blocks. So 52 more blocks. I made 3 more blocks last night.
So off to do some sewing and more cutting of strips. Or I may have to make some fabric using the little bits sewn together and cut into strips. My little tin that I keep the tiny bits in, is overflowing.