Sunday, March 10, 2013

If I Counted Right...

If I counted right, I have all of my string blocks done!  I hope to get them set out and will start putting the top together.

Saturday was quilt day and here is a picture of a little quilt I worked on. 



It's called "Basket Weave".  I started it last month and quilted at home on my Bernina.  Took it back to put the binding on. But I wish I would have put the binding on at home.  My little Featherweight machine that I take with me, didn't like doing that.  It came out OK, but I learned something new.  Bind at home!  Started another little quilt, same pattern, different fabrics.  Love my Featherweight for piecing!

It's snowing this morning.  Lots of wind and snow swirling around.  A great day to sew!  But what day isn't, right?

2 comments:

Jean said...

Cute quilt! I feel the same way, every day is great for sewing, but especially when it is snowing!

CeLynn said...

Love your basket weave quilt,it is very pretty with the colors you chose! Finishing up all the string blocks is a big accomplishment!