Thursday, January 17, 2013

Whoa!

Whoa!  I missed a few nights of blogging.  Sorry!

Monday I worked on an Easy Street block.  Tuesday was Quilt Guild meeting.  Wednesday I finished the Easy Street block I started on Monday.

We're doing a PhD project as our challenge through the Guild this year. This is going to be the UFO year.  It all started last Fall with our UFO Retreat.  Continued on with my signing up for Connie's Game through Country Threads of Garner, Iowa.  And now I need to "sign up for classes" for my PhD.

I'm so excited about the thought of getting some things finished. And the public forum seems to be the way to go.  I know once I make a commitment here, I really need to stick to it, otherwise everyone knows.

Now to decide on my classes.....

1 comment:

CeLynn said...

You are not the only one who missed a few posts! So don't feel too bad :) I agree that posting about what you plan to get accomplished makes you a little more accountable.