Things are going well with the Sophie quilt. My backing is all sewn, the zippers are on and I'm ready to head out to A Quilting Place after work tonight. I even know how I want to quilt it. I hope to have pictures tomorrow if all goes well. I want to show you the cute backing I found.
On the Easy Street front, I am on my last A Block! Whoo Hoo! There are only 9 B Blocks to make. It's coming together so well. I'm excited for this project to be well on it's way to being quilted.
Speaking of being quilted.... most of my PhD projects are tops I have done that need to be quilted. I'm still working on that list and I'll share it with you when it's done. I've been rather surprised at how many tops I've found. I need to get them all in one place.
Saturday, I'm taking a class to learn how to make Cathedral Window blocks without hand sewing. I've always wanted to make a summer quilt of Cathedral Windows, but it would take forever doing it by hand, I kind of put it on the back burner. After all, I'm currently working on some hexies that are done by hand and I really don't need another hand project. Speaking of those, I really should get to making a couple more...