Thursday, December 20, 2012

Step Three Is Done!

Step Three Is Done!


I love the colors so much!  Fall is my favorite time of year and these colors just make me feel so good.

Last night we had a Blizzard Warning and it was tricky coming home from work.  We had rain, then freezing rain mixed with snow changing to snow.  The roads were slick and the wind was picking up.  I was glad to be home, safe and sound.  Today we had a "Snow Day"  which converts to "Sew Day" for me. (Thanks Nicki for that verbiage!)  That's why I was able to finish Step 3.  The rest of today I'll be cutting out Step 4 while I finish wrapping presents and maybe even do a little baking.  Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be back to work and Step 5 will be posted.  I'm hoping during Christmas break I'll be able to catch up on some things.

No comments: