Sunday, September 30, 2012

Post Retreat

The Quilts From The Bluffs annual Quilt Retreat was last weekend and oh what a great time!  I finished a couple of tops, a couple of pillow cases and worked on string blocks.

First up is a top I started last year at Quilt Retreat and I worked on it until I packed everything away for Thanksgiving.  It didn't take long to finish up.  The pattern is called {Picture Frames} Quilt from Little Miss Shabby .  It is a great tutorial but I did change things a little as I didn't have enough of my yellow fabric to make it exactly as the pattern, I added the orange.

When we went to Alaska last summer, my friend Rachel watered my outdoor plants for my.  I brought back a fat quarter packet of fabric for her and she added some batiks she already had and made this cute little table runner.

We always have so much fun and Penny, who does our meals, out did herself again this year.  Wonderful food, wonderful friends, and a wonderful time.

No comments: