Sunday, May 6, 2012

Another Row

I have another row done!  Row one and row two are sewn together.


When I look at the rows in person, I have a hard time seeing the pattern.  But when I see the picture, it shows up clearly.   

And it took a lot of pins for me to sew them together.  LOL Yes, I am a pinner and here is a picture after the rows were pinned. There are a ton of seams and I wanted to be sure that none of the seams slipped and bunched up.  I am going to machine quilt this.  I can't image trying to quilt something like this by hand, but I'm sure it's been done.

3 comments:

The Sunflower Patch said...

Oh my,would you look at all those pins!!! That was my thought when I saw this photo :) Your two rows look lovely all sewn together. You go girl ;)

Miranda said...

Wow! Finally you get to see what all the little pieces will look like as big pieces. You have worked so hard and I'm glad you are on to making rows :) Looks like it is going to be beautiful!

Jean said...

I am so behind in blog reading, that I missed this! woo hoo you are sewing it together. It looks awesome! (yea I've already seen today's post!)