Saturday, April 7, 2012

Woo Hoo

I think I finished sewing my 350 winged half square triangles.  Only one small problem:
 I had 20 black wings leftover.  Not sure if I missed counted the number of wings or the number of half square triangles.  Time will soon tell.
 We had an out of town funeral visitation to go to last night, so I took all of my winged HST and a tin of pins and pinned winged HST to their companions.  I ran out of travel time before I ran out of HSTs to pin.  SO I pinned for an hour and still didn't get them all done.  I've been thinking about the amount of time I have spent on the making of this quilt. It is truly a labor of love.  Love of quilting.

1 comment:

Jean said...

That's great! These kinds of projects just take some patience! and time...but soon we will have more...7 weeks by my calculatons!