Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring!

I love lilacs and ours are in full bloom!
You can hardly see the shed behind the bushes.
I finished ironing my fabrics for hexies and my cutting table looks much better.  However, I still have the hexies to trace, so it's not put away yet.  But it's getting there.  I also worked on my winged HST.  I have 120 left to go!  Then I can finish the blocks they are a part of and put the quilt together.  I can hardly wait.

I also started some curtains for my husband's home office.  (We share it, but it's decorated the way he wanted.)  I'm not sure why I said I would make the curtains, but I have decided I'm done doing that.  It's feels like it's taking away valuable quilting time.  LOL  It's a lot of work and I didn't have much luck with the last set of curtains I tried to make.  And I'm not really making them, I'm covering a pair of curtains as I needed a lining and I had way to much trouble with doing that last time.  Either way,  they will end up OK and we'll use them, or worse case, we're buying curtains.  And I'm going to let him do it!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Love lilacs! My bush is about done blooming now. Yours are gorgeous andhas a nice shape.