Tuesday, December 27, 2011

300



I have 300 of my quarter square triangles sewn together and pressed.
The last 148 are sitting by my sewing machine and on my cutting table.

I really am a messy sewer.  I have fabric all over the sewing room as I'm trying to do many things at once.  I had the great idea to cut red strings as I was cutting my black and light prints.  Yesterday I was going through 5 inch squares that I already have cut, my bins of black, whites/lights, and reds, and my scrap bag of fabric to be cut.  I'm sure that's why it takes me so long to finish a quilt.  I jump all over, rather ADHD like.  Part of it, I know, is because I'm so excited and the other part is because I really want to catch up.  Does this ever happen to you?  Does your sewing room look like it's been ransacked by someone?  Heavens know you wouldn't do that to yourself on purpose!!!! 


2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

When doing string blocks my sewing room always looks like an explosion hit!

The Sunflower Patch said...

Ha! How funny you should post about a messy sewing room. As only last evening I spent an hour tidying up mine :)
I think at one point or another most sewers/quilters suffer from ADHD symptoms ;)