Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OOPS!

Oops!  I missed blogging last night.  I got 4 petals done on another flower, hope to finish it tonight.

I went to Hancock Fabrics after work to pick up a new fabric for the sashing for the quilt I'm cutting out.  Forgot to take the pattern so I would know how much to buy.  I bought 3.5 yards, I only needed 2.25 yards.  And I really didn't need that much, as I had already cut out some borders and the little 2 by 1.5 pieces.  So I'll have a little extra to add to the stash.  Just what I didn't need.  Oh well.  It's a good reddish orange, about the color of bittersweet.

2 comments:

The Sunflower Patch said...

Wow,what a gorgeous color! Can't wait to see your finished quilt :)

Miranda said...

Your flowers look great! I'm sure you'll find a good way to use up the extra fabric :)