Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Got Nothin'

I got nothin".

It's been a weird day.  I woke up at 5:15 am because the dog was upset over the lightening and thunder.  I couldn't stay awake so at 7:00 am I went back to bed.  Woke up at 9:15 and remembered I had a hair appt at 10:30.

Got my hair cut, went to the grocery store and then read a book all afternoon.   No sewing.

So I got busy and made ONE (1) string block and pinned the first sashing to the border.  Didn't even sew it.

I still feel washed out.  Not sure if I'm coming down with something or if the time change is still doing a number on me or if it's just the heat.  Tomorrow will be better.  I know it.  To quote Scarlett O'Hara in "Gone With The Wind", "After all, tomorrow is another day."

3 comments:

Jean said...

I felt the same way this morning...hard to get moving. Not sure what my excuse is, but you are probably still tired from your trip. Rest up, the sewing will come. :)

Deb said...

I bet you will feel better tomorrow. I am guessing between the time change AND the temperature change, your body is still adjusting. Relax and your body will recover!

Your Little Sister,
Deb

The Sunflower Patch said...

Hope you are feeling much better :)