Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Madder Than Mad

I am so mad this morning.  One of my "get ready for work" routines includes checking out quilting blogs for about a 1/2 hour while I drink some coffee.  I go to the dashboard and it tells me:

"You are not currently following any blogs. Use the "add" button below to enter blogs you'd like to follow in your Reading List. Learn more "

All the blogs I follow are GONE!  I'm hoping this is just a glitch and that they show up later today, because I don't remember them all, ---- I HAVE THEM ON MY READING LIST!!!!!!!!!   URRRGH!!!!!

3 comments:

Diana and LaDonna said...

I know how you feel! That has happened to me and it was just a glitch. Refreshing and starting over worked for me. Hope you get them back!

LaDonna

Deb said...

Oh no!! How could have than have happened? I hope you find them! Your blog list shows up on your page. I hope that helps.

The Sunflower Patch said...

Oh No! Grrrr! I hate it when things like that happen. Hope the Glich has fixed itself by now!
I would probably cry if that happened to me. (knocking on wood)