Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Finished!

I'm so glad the quilt is done!  I took a picture of my grandson with the quilt that is going to his preschool teacher.  She will be retiring at the end of this school year and she has been great.  He was pretty happy to sit with the quilt as it was kind of cold this weekend up in Minnesota.

I haven't been able to blog the past few days as blogger was down.  Losing my info on my dashboard was some sort of glitch that was happening and it seems to be fixed now.  I guess I wasn't the only one having problems.  (Which is nice to know it wasn't ALL user error.)  I feel like I was kind of out of touch for a little while.

3 comments:

Jean said...

So cute! It turned out great!

Deb said...

So sweet! I didn't realize the quilt was for Seb's teacher. She will love it!!

Deb

Anonymous said...

She will love the quilt and appreciate your thoughtfulness!! Great job.