Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sewing

It's been a long time since I did garment sewing, but I decided to make something for my granddaughter with this fabric.  I got it cut today and I'm planning on sewing tomorrow.  I have the next week off work for a "Spring Break". 

I also started my Spring Cleaning.  We have a storage area off the Family Room and I started going through the boxes.  Found a number of little outfits my mother had made for my son.  I'm going to take pictures of them and then not sure what I'll do after that.  They're kind of old to be giving to Goodwill but it's also hard to just throw them away.  Will have to think about that some more.  Some are of cotton fabric and I could cut them up.....  Not sure.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love this fabric! It's going to be a cute outfit. We'll have to think of something fun for the outfits Mom made for Brad.