Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Computer Illiterate

This is the front
This is the back.
 Worked on my binding today since we had a snow day.  I'm almost done! 

I did take a little time to make this mug rug as I wanted to enter in "Sew I Quilt" blog's mug rug contest.  BUT, being the computer illiterate that I am, I couldn't figure out how to get my photo to her.  You can't just add it to her Flickr set and I couldn't find any button on her blog on how to contact her.  So I'm sharing this with you and then I'm going to go make some hot chocolate and enjoy it!  (The mug rug is reversible.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

phigginb said...

Very cool Karen

Deb said...

Hmm...that sounds more fun than what I had planned for this evening...maybe I will make one too!!

I love your reversible idea...and the cute snowman mug!