Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bonnie's Scrap Saver System

I have been trying to set up Bonnie Hunt's Scrap Saver System for about the past year.  Check it out here: http://quiltville.com/scrapusersystem.shtml
I started cutting out strips and was using this little chest of drawers.  This is how full one of the drawers has become: 
I now have way too many 2.5 inch strips.  So I picked up eight 12 quart see through bins tonight.  I'm going to divide the strips into light and dark.  I also have about as many 3.5 strips.  And a third drawer that is about as full of 5 inch squares.  My 15 minutes has been spent on sorting.  Some day, MAYBE, I'll be organized - to the point that I can find something when I want it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! You are moving along with your organizing!! Great work!! Doesn't it feel good?

Karen said...

It's getting there!