Monday, November 8, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make, I am hooked on "Dancing With The Stars."  So I need to get something put together that I can hand sew while I'm watching TV.  My 15 minutes today was spent locating the Christmas stocking pattern and fabric.  I had already cut out the stocking part.  I found my note about font and the size I used on the others.  So I printed Sophie's name out so I can embroider it on her stocking.  What I do is trace the printed name onto a scrap of  "Paper Solvy" by Sulky.  After I'm done with the embroidery, I'll just use water to remove the paper and let it dry. Tomorrow I'll be able to use freezer paper applique to add the design.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I'm watching House while Dancing with the Stars is on~ I see the highlights though~

Anonymous said...

I love dancing with the stars, too. Can Jennifer pull it out? I'm still rooting for her.

Karen said...

Cathy, I love House too. I have a hard time every Fall with deciding which on I'm going to watch. After DWTS has ended, I start watching House. I'm really excited about Amber Tamblyn starting with the cast. I loved her in Joan Of Arcaida.
Jeanine, I can't decide who I want to win this year. I'm just enjoying the dancing.